- Unpredictable patient volumes due to waves of COVID
- Major construction that constrained daily operations
- Extremely busy morning rushes followed by slow afternoons
- Imbalanced nurse workloads and nurses missing their breaks
- Major pharmacy bottlenecks
iQueue for Infusion Centers was implemented at four SSM cancer centers during a difficult 2 years of COVID-19 surges, and as a result they saw significant improvement in their operational agility, patient volumes, wait times, afternoon appointment utilization and overall nurse satisfaction. SSM had to close several chairs at their Kisker clinic due to a construction project, and successfully shifted appointments to a nearby site using iQueue templates to maintain patient care.
Median Chair Utilization
Lake St.Louis Location